What happens when one woman (me) wears the world’s most versatile dress (a classic Diane von Furstenberg wrap) every day for thirty days? Well, there’s really only one way to find out.


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day eighteen - don't try this at home

The DVF was not the ideal attire for one particular activity on my agenda today. But a deal's a deal, even if it's just between you and the internet. Thirty days, no exceptions. Today, momentarily, I wished the DVF were made of rubber.


My dog Bowser does NOT enjoy getting a bath, but he was holding up pretty well - until he did that full body shake thing that dogs do when they are wet, soaking the dress with hair/water/dog shampoo.


But Diane von F has thought of everything. It's like she KNEW that one day some crazy person would decide to wear her seminal dress for 30 days in a row, during which time she would need to wash her dog. Cause the dress dried almost instantly, and unlike my arms and legs (and tub) there's not a stray dog hair on it. Oh Diane von Furstenberg (both lady and dress), I love you so.

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! You are awesome.... and have an impressively active and varied social life! (That bongo -- or whatever-- player was cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, I'm excited that my first encounter with you after grad school is this: you rocking that dress and this blog! You look awesome, the dress is holding up well, and I'm now hooked. Can't wait for the next installment.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, never mind my question about bowser and apologies for misspelling his name in my comment from the day you were on the couch with him. You are funny!

    ReplyDelete