What happens when one woman (me) wears the world’s most versatile dress (a classic Diane von Furstenberg wrap) every day for thirty days? Well, there’s really only one way to find out.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day seventeen - so very Jackie O.

I can't say for sure whether or not Jackie O. owned a Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress, but I can totally picture her in a classic DVF, eating a really messy turkey sandwich from Darwin's deli while lounging along the banks of the Charles River and looking very glamorous. Can't you?


Before about seventeen days ago, I wouldn't necessarily have thought of wearing the DVF to a picnic. But now I don't know why anyone would wear anything else, to anything, ever. I love wearing it, and it's always a hit!

Take this baby, for example. She was so taken by the Jackie O. look that she demanded I hand over the dress and scarf. (She's been itching to get her tiny fingers on the DVF since she first saw it on day seven.) Good thing I'm stronger than she is.

She DID manage to lift the scarf when I wasn't looking, though. You'd better nap with one eye open, wily baby.

2 comments: