What happens when one woman (me) wears the world’s most versatile dress (a classic Diane von Furstenberg wrap) every day for thirty days? Well, there’s really only one way to find out.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Day twenty-six - an accessorizing challenge

Every woman needs a DVF wrap dress in her life. You know what else she needs? An Italian with a motorcycle.

How exactly does one accessorize the DVF in this scenario, ensuring equal weight is given to both style and safety? Well, with boots obviously. And a denim jacket. And because I am a lady, I also opted for knee-length spandex. (If you look closely, you can see them peeking out from underneath the DVF.) I also went for a scarf, Red Baron-style. (In retrospect, the scarf was a bad idea, because of the Isadora Duncan factor.)


But the ride went smoothly, and now we know; the DVF is chopper-appropriate. You know it's an incredible dress when even with a helmet, you retain your hourglass figure.

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting sad that the DVF Experiment is ending soon! How will I get my daily fix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad too. Perhaps you could try for 60 days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :Giggle: "Isadora Duncan factor." You definitely need to watch out for loose ends! This is a marvelous experiment. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete