What happens when one woman (me) wears the world’s most versatile dress (a classic Diane von Furstenberg wrap) every day for thirty days? Well, there’s really only one way to find out.


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day four - carbo loading

My good friend Kerry is running the marathon tomorrow! She and some friends came over to eat a big pasta dinner (which was actually Thai takeout) which gave me the opportunity to see how the DVF fares when I'm acting as hostess:



Even with slippers and an apron, the DVF did not disappoint. When the DVF came up in discussion, however, and Kerry's fiance asked who "manufactures" the dress, I almost lost it. Does he live under a rock? This dress is not "manufactured" - it's created. And it's created by the genius known as Diane von Furstenburg.



Although I am not running the marathon tomorrow, I decided to carbo load with Kerry as an act of solidarity, and the bulk of my carb intake tonight was in the form of booze. In case you haven't guessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment