What happens when one woman (me) wears the world’s most versatile dress (a classic Diane von Furstenberg wrap) every day for thirty days? Well, there’s really only one way to find out.


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day fourteen - gettin funky

Not to brag or anything, but I'd rank my personal hygiene practices somewhere between average and above average. But no dress is a match for 13 consecutive days of wear. Something had to be done. So I took the DVF to a same-day dry cleaner today.

I was a little nervous, but then I met Ana from Dependable Cleaners! I told her about my project. She looked a little skeptical:



But within about 45 seconds she was completely on board!



Ana promised to take good care of the dress (to which, in case it's not obvious, I've become quite attached) but I was a little out of sorts at work today, what with each of my two legs encased in their own individual pant legs. But Ana and Dependable Cleaners really delivered.

The DVF will live to fight another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment